ASSET Research, as part of the Economics of Restoration project, compiled a resource database with literature (both from peer-reviewed and grey sources) relating to the economics of ecological restoration. This file includes the following:
- Peer-reviewed resources with respect to the impact of restoration (local and international)
- Grey literature pertaining to restoration
- Costs of restoration (quatitative)
- Benefits of restoration (quantitative)
- Conservation and Regenerative Agriculture study groups
- Conservation and Regenerative Agriculture literature and evidence
- Web-based resources with respect to the impact of restoration (local and international)
The interactive GIS maps accompanying the Excel database are currently in review and will be uploaded shortly.
More stories and inspiration on restoration can be found at ReStory - a publication funded and managed by ASSET Research.