ASSET Research, as part of the Economics of Restoration project, compiled a resource database with literature (both from peer-reviewed and grey sources) relating to the economics of ecological restoration. This file includes the following:
- Peer-reviewed resources with respect to the impact of restoration (local and international)
- Grey literature pertaining to restoration
- Conservation and Regenerative Agriculture study groups
- Conservation and Regenerative Agriculture literature and evidence
- Web-based resources with respect to the impact of restoration (local and international)
The interactive GIS maps accompanying the Excel database are currently in review and will be uploaded shortly.